Boy oh boy did I sure pop. I feel HUGE! Crazy to think what I'll be like in another few months! I've been feeling great though and keeping busy with prenatal water aerobics on Monday nights and yoga/pilates on Saturday. I think both are really helping me stay fit so I can carry around all this weight. At 24 weeks the baby is the length of an ear of corn which is extremely hard to find in MARCH! so Brian estimated that the length of an ear of corn is approximately equal to a head of romaine.
 |
| 24 weeks: Baby the length of an ear of corn / head of romaine |
Note to self: I should stop taking these pictures after I come home from a long day at work. I look exhausted but I probably was. It was way past my bed time of 9:30!
You don't look exhausted. You look cute and very excited!
ReplyDelete