So far everything is going well. I am feeling good and only uncomfortable every once in awhile. My only complaint is that I am not sleeping well but if that's the only thing I can complain about, I have it pretty good.
It's funny how some people say I look so big and other say I look so small. I think it all has to do with my body size. Yes, my bump looks big on my little frame but I was actually measuring small my last couple appointments. But of course to taller people, their pregnant belly's probably do not stick out as much as mine :)
The honeydew melon was actually pretty heavy and hard to hold in one hand. Guess I am getting big! Honeydew melon was for 35 weeks but since I was measuring 34 weeks at my 36 week appointment and I'd much rather eat honeydew than crenshaw, I chose to go with that.
| 36 weeks: Baby is the size of a crenshaw melon 6 pounds (Length: more than 18 1/2 inches, head to heel.) |
No comments:
Post a Comment