Rehearsal Dinner
| Allison protesting her photo being taken |
| Aunt Laura with Madelyn |
| Madelyn enjoyed dessert a little TOO much! |
| Allison was still leery of Aunt Laura but gave her a wave at the end :) |
| All of us! |
Wedding Day
| Madelyn loved getting her hair done! |
| I had to take a photo of what it looked like in case it didn't last through nap. |
| Best photo I could get of Grandpa and Grandma Hartsell with the girls |
| I love this photo!! Someday, it will be her walking down the aisle! |
| The happy couple! |
| A rainbow occurred just before the ceremony! |
| Surprisingly, Allison allowed someone to escort her down to her seat. |
| Madelyn mid "SPIN" when she remembered she was to come sit down. |
| Brian walking out with his bridesmaid who was due in a week with her first baby! |
| Hanging around until the reception started. |
| Amber, Ashlyn, Allison, Morgan, and Madelyn |
| Someone stole ALL the purple necklaces from the photo booth table! |
| She DID NOT want to put them back! |
| Dancing to the reception music |
| All the girls out on the dance floor. |
| And we lost Allison. |
Professional Photos
Day After the Wedding
| Allison is doing her "I'm not going to acknowledge you" face! |
| They love pulling their suitcases. |
Playing on the way home







No comments:
Post a Comment