Main Photo

Main Photo

Thursday, April 6, 2017

5/14-5/15/16: Madelyn's Dance Recital Weekend

May 14: The girls had their rehearsal the day before the recital. We were able to video it then so it was so nice to see :) They had a blast at rehearsal and performing their recital piece. Their teacher was Katie White and they preformed to a song from the musical Matilda called "When I Grow Up."


Madelyn, Sofie & Macie






May 15: Actual Recital Day

It was so much fun to see the girls perform. Madelyn loved it and was so happy to have Grandma & Grandpa Giese and Aunt Beth and Juliana plus Daddy and Allison come see her!


Madelyn with her teacher Miss Katie

I was room mom so I sat with the girls during the show

Brian was able to get some cool ones on stage without a flash!!







Here's her video!













No comments:

Post a Comment